To meet and exceed productivity and expectations by continuously improving and updating the skills and resources needed for demand driven Certification and Continues Development.
Product certification policy manage the organization activities to comply with requirements of product regulations and standards, regarding to Conformity Assessment requirements ISO/IEC17065.
Top management is commitment to provide:
- Quality service as per as Authorities requirements comply with integrity and code of ethics during product certification.
- Maintain beneficial subcontracting partnerships to ensure that our needs and expectations for certified products and services are met.
- Enhance our employee’s performance by provide all support needed for training and knowledge continuously improve processes.
- Work in partnership with our clients to enhance their loyalty respect to Impartiality and integrity process.
- Everyone is responsible for the quality within the company and for maintaining high standards.
- All resources for development and implementation of the management system and its effectiveness in achieving fulfilment of this international standard
“QTC-Quality Techno Certification” is Committed to:
- Retain authority for decision access to product certification, maintain, recertification, extend and reduce the scope of Product Certification, and suspending or withdrawing the Certification.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively certification process an on-going training plan, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
- Top Management is committed for full compliance and monitoring proper implementation and continual improvement.
- Administered policies, procedures and services in a way that provide availability and convenient accessibility to all its clients whom activities fall under the scope of certification without any discriminative potentiality.
- Provide adequate arrangements consistent with applicable laws to safeguard confidentiality of the information obtained in the course of its certification activities at all levels of its organization, including committees and external bodies or individuals acting on its behalf.
- Design an annual budget for the certification procedures to cover all the financial liabilities